Hydrogen is forecasted to play a key role in a clean, secure and affordable energy future. The Hydrogen Council expects hydrogen technologies to provide 18% of the world’s total energy needs by 2050 and envisages hydrogen may power more than 425 million vehicles worldwide by that time.
With countries such as the Netherlands, Japan, Singapore and Australia heavily backing hydrogen’s potential, our world-class panelists discussed hydrogen’s impact on energy transition, and its wider potential across APAC.
Topics discussed include:
- Realistic opportunities for hydrogen’s use across APAC, and in what markets
- Hydrogen’s role in: Power Generation (gas blending/replacement, E-Mobility, Energy Storage & Grid Stability
- Supply and the potential for domestic hydrogen production
- Cost competitiveness vs current energy options
- Regulatory frameworks and strategies to encourage adoption
This webinar was presented by Enlit Asia & Enlit Australia team.