The panel discussed trends in digitalisation, and the impact this pandemic will have on future plans for such technologies, will it accelerate or decelerate investment?
- Where specifically do the advantages lie for utilities and power plants in adopting digital technologies?
- What role do smart technologies play in helping to keep essential services going during a crisis such as COVID-19?
- Will those further down their digitalisation journey have fared significantly better during these unprecedented times? Are there tangible economic returns on their investments?
- Reducing human capital onsite during a crisis seems essential, however in some cases it can become a political decision, job creation vs. the commercial benefits of digitalisation; how do you approach?
- Supply chains are strained at the moment how would digital asset management tools have supported businesses better at this time?