Enlit Asia 2021 Exhibit Rules and Regulations are a binding and integral part of the exhibitor’s contract with Enlit Asia. The policies and procedures may differ greatly from other meetings or trade shows. We would like to stress the importance of carefully reviewing the Rules & Regulations of Enlit Asia 2021 in their entirety.
Please note that these Rules and Regulations are supplemental to the Terms and Conditions and all are incorporated into the Contract made between the Organiser and Exhibitor or Sponsor relating to the Exhibition. As an exhibitor, you are required to carefully review all of the below documents:
- General Rules & Regulations – ALL EXHIBITORS
- Exhibitor Regulations & Additional Raw Space Info – ALL EXHIBITORS
- Venue Rules & Regulations – ALL EXHIBITORS
- Health & Safety Regulations – ALL EXHIBITORS
- Health & Safety Procedures (Overview) – Raw Space Exhibitors & Contractors
- Venue Loading & Rigging Regulations – Raw Space Exhibitors & Contractors
- Venue Operation Concern (Set-up & Dismantle) – Raw Space Exhibitors & Contractors
- Rigging/Hanging order needs to be submitted to Pico TBA Indonesia and venue by 21 August 2020 for approval, PE endorsement is required for any rigging and for booth over 4mHt. PE Endorsement must be done through the Official PE Endorsement Vendor: PT. Movindo Tata Nusantara
- Non-refundable admin fee and refundable bond must be paid by 21 August 2020 for Raw Space/Custom Booths.
- PPE is compulsory during set-up & tear down.
- Complex stands will be reviewed separately, please click HERE for more information.
Note that all exhibitors with a Raw Space stand MUST provide drawings of the proposed stand with dimensions indicated, for approval, as well as the necessary paperwork. Details and documentation can be found HERE.