The process is 100% independent, impartial and conducted with total transparency. The decisions made by our judging panel are final. The judges can withhold awards in categories where a lack of activity as meant there were no eligible nominations. The judges will consider each nomination on its own merit and from the longlist of publically nominated entries finalise a shortlist of 3-4 per category. This shortlist will then be voted on to determine the winners and runners-up.
The Judges will consider factors such as (but not limited to):
- What milestones have been achieved?
- What challenges were overcome?
- What solutions were implemented and how have these contributed to the company’s business?
- How have new technologies adopted improved financial performance and provided significant ROI?
- What new or cutting-edge technology has been used, or how has existing technology been implemented in a novel way?
- What are the criteria for project success, did the project/product/service meet its objectives and targets
- What is the longevity of the project, is it future-proof and in line with the broader ASEAN energy strategy?
For the Executive of the year:
- The company performance vs contemporaries
- Ensuring growth and shareholder ROI
- Overseeing change management, and/or, turnaround success
- Cementing their market reputation as a company leader and as a thought leader
- Embracing innovation