- Innovation – this is all encompassing and will acknowledge innovation across the sector in technology, digital, financing mechanisms and more, it is also open to the start-ups and disruptors shaking the sector’s status quo
- Transmission & Distribution Networks – submissions may include project advances and technology developments driving ASEAN’s network infrastructure and could extend to power trading agreements, furthering the APG dream
- Power Plant – open any plant that has set itself apart from contemporaries through successful project completion, engineering upgrades, new or novel technology implementation or the application of environmental control technologies
- Energy Revolution – any renewable energy project that has been completed or reached a significant milestone, utilised RECs to drive RE adoption in the region, or a project that has successfully implemented reliable and sustainable power solutions utilising distributed energy technology
- Smart Grid – outstanding smart grid projects across the region, regardless of scale, which showcase the implementation or highlights the specific advantages of new data-rich technologies for utilities and customers
- Executive of the Year – open to nominations of individuals who have made substantial contributions to the region’s power sector in 2020.
How to Nominate?
Please complete 1 nomination application for each category you are entering. If you wish to nominate for multiple categories, you must send in separate nominations for each. Email it with the subject line AWARD NOMINATION to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For each nomination, please include:
- Company name
- Contact details of main point of contact
- The category for which you are submitting the nomination (one only)
- Business/Plant/Project/Executive name
- 500 word write-up to include for example:
- What was the purpose of the project?
- What was achieved?
- How does this set it apart from its competitors?
- Who is the utility, IPP or the customer?
- What vendors if any are involved with this project?
- You are welcome to include pictures or URL links for more details
Submissions must be received by 1st July 2020.