VISA invitation letter
- Visitors are required to possess passports valid for 6 months beyond travel dates.
- All event attendees and exhibitors (including speakers and Summit delegates) are required to possess a valid Business Visa (B211A) when attending an exhibition held in Indonesia.
- The visa application should be made to the local Indonesian embassy, or consular representative in your country of residence. Alternatively, applicants can go through their own visa agent to assist with the visa application.
- The event organisers do not accept any responsibility for obtaining visas for attendees or exhibitors to travel to Indonesia. Attendees and exhibitors are responsible for obtaining their own visas in advance of the event.
- Exhibitors who fail to arrange visas in time for the show, resulting in an inability to attend, will be charged cancellation fees in line with their contract.
- All foreigners visiting Indonesia must comply with the current regulations imposed by the Indonesian Immigration Office & Health Authorities. Please follow the link below for further guidance: https://www.imigrasi.go.id/en/visa-kunjungan-satu-kali-perjalanan-b211a/
We can help you with your application by giving you an Invitation Letter after you have registered to attend the event.
Download the VISA invitation letter here, fill in your information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org together with the requestor passport copy.