Enlit Asia 2023 has set standards which will safeguard the health and safety of any person working at or visiting our event.
As a Raw Space exhibitor, it is mandatory for you to submit specific paperwork PT PICO TBA and Christina.Yeap@clarionevents.com (Hall 5) / Chloe.Cai@clarionevents.com (Hall 6,7 and 8), the Official Contractor and Event Service Managers of Enlit Asia 2023, Deadlines are as follows:
Raw Space/Custom Stands - deadline 10 October 2023
Please note that stands considered to be a complex structure will need to have their stand plans checked by our Official PE Endorsement Vendor (PT. Movindo Tata Nusantara). This will have an additional cost, do contact PT. Movindo Tata Nusantara with your booth design and technical details for quotation. Please contact Christina.Yeap@clarionevents.com (Hall 5) and Chloe.Cai@clarionevents.com (Hall 6, 7 and 8) if you require any further assistance.
Your stand is a Complex Structure if it matches one or more of the below criteria:
- Any structure, regardless of its height, which requires structural calculations (where the Organiser deem that a PE Endorsement is required)
- Any part of a stand or exhibit which exceeds 4 meters in height (booth maximum height is 6 meters, inclusive of any rigging requirements)
- Suspended structures (does not include banners) eg: lighting rigs
- Sound/Lighting Towers
- Features stairs or staircases
- Temporary Tiered Seating
- Platforms and Stages over 0.6m in height and all platforms and stages for public use (does not include stand floor plats and platforms)
- Double deck is not allowed.
The stability and safety of all Complex Structures must satisfy the venue and application must be made for onsite inspection in respect of each structure before it may be installed on the premises.
All stand construction will be monitored during build and stands which appear to be complex or deviate from submitted plans or have not been submitted for approval, will be challenged and construction may be stopped until satisfactory information has been received.
Make sure to carefully read the Health & Safety Regulations for Enlit Asia 2023 available here.
The regulations of the venue, ICE, can be found here.
Health & Safety Officer
A Health & Safety Officer from Venue, Official Contractor, the Organiser will monitor and assess health and safety risks to all parties during the show and reserves the right to advise on imposing necessary measures as to ensure safe build up, open and breakdown periods.