You missed it! But don’t worry, all the panel discussions, interviews and presentations are all available On Demand! Simply register below and you can watch it all at your leisure.
Grid Modernisation Overview
Content across the day covered topics including:
- Asset Management & Optimisation
- Network planning and analysis tools
- Substation automation
- Control and analysis software
- Self-Healing Systems
- Power electronics
- Transmission automation
- Diagnostic systems
- Control systems
- UHV electricity transmission
- Automated and interconnected equipment
- Distribution optimization
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems
- Information and communications technology networks
- Transformer technology
- Visualisation tools
Panel Discussions were:
Smart Grid Applications Towards a Low Carbon Economy: Canada – Indonesia Experience
Join this discussion facilitated by the Canadian Trade Commission in which Canadian companies will share their experiences and the insights they have gained supporting their utility customers, and how these experiences are transferrable to support PLN’s smart grid ambitions as they aim to increase electrification and the enablement of clean, digital solutions.
- Network management and monitoring system using BPL (broadband over powerline) technology
- Demand response and distributed energy system
- Grid stability and asset monitoring
Optimizing the technical management of your assets and providing value to your data
In this session, Minsait and clients from around the world, including Naturgy and Ence, will highlight how, through the utilisation of Minsait’s solutions Onesait Intelligence and Onesait APM, they can address the challenge of providing real and significant value to data. The combination of these two solutions provides a complete data-value chain management and a comprehensive response for assets technical management. Join this session to gain insights into how these technologies could provide your business significant, direct benefits including:
- Improved digital asset management processes through a comprehensive view of the asset (connecting ecosystems and managing their processes).
- Increased efficiency.
- Lower operating costs through asset monitoring and more agile decision-making (increased efficiency and reliability in operations).
- Positive impact on maintenance cost
- Extended asset lifetimes.
- Addition of intelligence to processes and applications flexibly to generate relevant KPIs for the company