Content across the day will cover topics including:
Customer demands are constantly increasing in an ever more connected world.
A free-to-attend, full day of panel discussions and interviews with technical presentations and whitepapers to download, the Demand Side & Customer Management day provides attendees a unique opportunity to gain in-depth insights. As utilities across the region look to implement AMI and increase engagement with customers, the day will provide valuable insights into strategies that have provided maximum ROI, customer engagement and ultimately loyalty. You will have the opportunity to explore the technology underpinning these developments and how ASEAN utilities can ensure they have the IT strategy to match their customer strategy.
- AMI Implementation: Efficient Roll-Out Strategies
- Analysing Effective Approaches to Customer Engagement
- Creating Data-Driven Digital Utilities
- Data Analytics
- ICT Integration
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Time of Use-tariffs (ToU) and real-time pricing
- Demand forecasting
- Demand Response