The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
Abstracts must be written in English, checked for grammar and language errors, and should not exceed 500 words in length.
Abstract titles should be limited to 10 words ONLY.
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme and Topic. For a complete listing of abstract Themes and Topics, please click HERE
Papers should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission. Once submitted, you will NOT be able to make any changes.
Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters who are accepted for oral presentations will be permitted to deliver only ONCE; you may have another person/co-author give the presentation.
Prior to submission, all relevant approvals, clearances, and participation availability must be in place.
Employees of IPPs or Utilities will be prioritized.
Confirmed Enlit Asia Exhibitors will be prioritized.
All vendors must be exhibiting to be considered.
RULES FOR PRESENTATION
- Each technical presentation is strictly limited to 20 minutes only
- Each presentation must have no more than 16 slides
- Company introductions are not allowed during presentations.
- The recommended ratio for PowerPoint (PPT) slides is 16:9.
- It is recommended to keep text to a minimum and ensure any text is in a large font.
- Ensure any text is in large font
- Graphs, charts, and/or tables should be used to convey information effectively.
- Content should have a logical flow to ensure that the presentation is easy to follow.
ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE AND PRESENTATION
The Enlit Asia Advisory Board will review all abstracts submitted. The submitting author will receive a notice of abstract acceptance and placement in the Enlit Asia Program.
Please note that if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will only be allowed one oral presentation in the Knowledge Hub.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED